New Product Alert: Alphabet Mats

I have another new product that I just added to my TPT store! I created this product to give my students extra practice with the alphabet! Each alphabet mat has simple sight word based sentences to build reading fluency. Students will infer the last word in each sentence by using the picture in each box. The bottom row has an empty box for students to draw an additional picture that begins with that letter. They will traceIn the next box and the last box allows for students to write the letter independently. Black and white and color versions are included. I'm so excited about the different ways students will interact with their letters! I included a color version to use for making anchor charts...and the clip art is really cute in color! You can click either picture to go to my TPT store! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Write the Room CVC Cards